THE 2015 CAMDEN CONFERENCE IS NOW ON THE WEB AND ON THE AIR
We are pleased to announce that the 2015 Camden Conference, Russia Resurgent, is now available for viewing on our website. Click HERE to view the proceedings.
In addition, Independent Community Radio WERU is airing the talks on Tuesdays at 4 p.m. over the coming weeks.
WERU launched their broadcasts of presentations from the Camden Conference on Tuesday, March 10 during drive time at 4-5 p.m with the keynote presentation by Matthew Rojansky, Director of the Kennan Institute of the Woodrow Wilson Center, looking at Russia today with “The Riddle Inside the Enigma: Origins of Russian Conduct at Home and in the World.” Broadcasts on WERU will continue every Tuesday in March and possibly into April.
The radio stations of MPBN aired five talks from the 2015 Camden Conference, Russia Resurgent, on its 1:00 PM Speaking in Maine series the week of March 9, 2015. Speaking in Maine is archived on-line at MPBN.NET:
- MONDAY 3/9: Keynote speaker; Matthew Rojansky, Director of the Kennan Institute at the Woodrow Wilson Center. His Topic: “The Riddle inside the Enigma; Origins of Russian Conduct at Home and in the World.”
- TUESDAY 3/10: Nina Tumarkin, Professor of History and Director of Russia Area Studies at Wellesley College, speaking on “History Matters, Politics of the Past in Putin’s Russia.”
- WEDNESDAY 3/11: Steven Pifer; Senior Fellow at the Brookings Institution. His topic: “Russia – Ukraine and the Broader Implications.
- THURSDAY 3/12: Constanze Stelzenmüller, Robert Bosch Senior Fellow at the Brookings Institution. Her topic: “Europe’s Russia Challenge”
- FRIDAY 3/13: Thomas Graham, from the Jackson Institute for Global Affairs at Yale University. His Topic:“Rethinking US – Russian Relations”
The Camden Conference