The 2022 Conference will be held live in the Strom Auditorium at the Camden Hills Regional High School. For those who prefer to attend virtually, the program will be offered in the same high-quality format we use to live-stream to our satellite venues.
We anticipate high demand for the live in-person venue, so registration for the Conference will roll out as follows:
- Camden Conference Members at the Attaché level ($400) and above will be able to register starting December 1. If you have not received an e-mail with a registration link, please contact the office ([email protected])
- Camden Conference Members at any level will be able to register starting December 15.
- Public registration will begin on January 3.
- Ticket pricing will be $275 for lower section, $175 for upper section.
- Virtual conference registration pricing will be $150 for non-members (no additional cost for members at the Envoy level ($150) and above.)
- We will follow the current CDC and venue guidelines in February, and will send out up-to-date information on requirements for live attendance prior to the Conference.