Registration for the 35th Camden Conference begins in December
We are delighted to announce the 35th Camden Conference, EUROPE: Challenged at Home and Abroad, will be held in-person and virtually the weekend of February 25 – 27, 2022.
The 2022 Camden Conference will be unique, with all of our live speakers and attendees in one location. In order to accommodate the largest possible audience in a single venue while also observing COVID-19 health and safety requirements, the Camden Conference Board has chosen to use the Strom Auditorium at the Camden Hills Regional High School, the largest public meeting site in Midcoast Maine. This spacious venue, at half capacity, will allow approximately 400 people to gather safely together with the speakers and moderator for what we believe will be an exceptional weekend experience. The Conference will also be live-streamed for those who choose to attend virtually.
We anticipate high demand for the live in-person venue, so registration for the Conference will roll out as follows:
- Camden Conference Members at the Attaché level ($400) and above will be able to register starting December 1.
- Camden Conference Members at any level will be able to register starting December 15.
- Public registration will begin on January 3.
- Ticket pricing will be $275 for lower section, $175 for upper section. See overview of auditorium seating HERE.
- Virtual conference registration pricing will be $150 for non-members (no additional cost for members at the Envoy level ($150) and above.)
More information on registration will be coming soon. Please join or renew your membership for the early opportunity to register, as seats will be limited!
For a preview of the 35th anniversary program and speakers please visit camdenconference.org.