Individual & Household Membership
The Camden Conference relies on individual, household and business memberships, individual gifts, corporate sponsorships, and grants from institutions, foundations and corporations to meet its annual budget.
With just one full-time and one part-time staff member, the Camden Conference is comprised of volunteers who collectively produce the Conference and all of its year-round events. Your membership contribution helps the Camden Conference meet its commitment to keep registration fees low and assures that the Camden Conference remains affordable to Maine residents.
Membership contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law and help defray the costs of producing the annual Camden Conference. Conference tickets must be purchased separately.
Basic Membership Benefits include:
• Registration to the Annual Conference is now available to new and renewing Members any time. Non-member ticket sales will begin November 28th
• Newsletter by email
• Early-bird invitations to educator-led events and trips tied to the Camden Conference topic
• Discounted subscriptions to leading foreign policy publications (Contact office for current list)
• Acknowledgment in the annual Camden Conference Program
• Copy of Conference Highlights publication after the event
Click the member levels below for extended benefits:
The Camden Conference is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization as defined by the Internal Revenue Code. Membership contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
If you wish to obtain more information on opportunities to help sustain our mission, please contact the office.