The 6th Annual Camden Conference Energy Symposium took place on Saturday, January 30, 2010, at the University of Maine's Hutchinson Center, Belfast.
6th Annual Energy Symposium
Fueling the Conflict: Energy Issues in Central Asia Thanks to all who attended this informative event!
Symposium speakers included:
- Hans Stege, PFC Energy. Caspian Crossroads-PFC
- Stephanie Cooke, Editor of Uranium Intelligence Weekly. Nuclear Energy in South Asia – Recipe for Hope or Disaster
- David Renne, National Renewable Energy Laboratory in Golden, Colorado.
- Betty Wilson, Department of Earth Sciences and Policy Fellow, Margaret Chase Smith Policy Center, University of Maine, Orono
- With Moderator, Sarah Miller, editor of World Gas Intelligence and editor-at-large for the specialty newsletter group Energy Intelligence.